Adding us as an authorized agent on your Covered California Plan approves us to work with you on your insurance options
For no extra charge, you can add Barabara McClaskey Insurance Services as your authorized insurance representative. Doing so allows us to access your insurance policy information and to review it with you. Only the relevant information will be shared with us, and we are not allowed to discuss your insurance plan with you without your permission.
Use the process below to add us as your authorized representative.
If you already have a Covered California account and have filled out your information, jump to step 5
- To get started with Covered California, visit the coveredca.com website.
- Choose the appropriate plan, usually “Individual or Family”
- Follow the guided process using your information
- On the Covered California portal, there will be a box in the lower right of the page. At the bottom of this box under “More Options,” it says “Authorized Representative.” Click this.
- Fill out the page with this information:
1965 Pine Street
Redding, CA 96001
- Under “Communication and Language Preferences,” we prefer to receive notices by mail and in English
- Click “Delegate Access“